Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun toys for kids

My youngest son Alex enjoys playing with his toys more than anything else in the world. He probably has way more toys than he should. I guess that could be due to the fact that he has his two older brothers' old toys as well as some new ones of his own. Despite having so many toys, he has certain ones that are his favorites that he plays with all the time.
One of Alex's favorite things to play with is his super heros. He will sit and play with his little super hero men for hours. He doesn't even have to have anyone else play with him. He will just sit right by himself and use his imagination. He loves Spiderman the most out of all of them. We have watched the Spiderman movies over and over many times to the point I feel like I'm going to loose my mind if I have to watch them one more time.
Another favorite toy of Alex's is his Video Now. I have definitely gotten my moneys worth with that toy. He started watching it when he was about 3 years old, and still watches it to this day. You can buy many different videos to watch on it. We have Scooby Doo, Spongebob, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy just to name a few. It is nice to take in the car with us when we go places, and a lot of fun for kids. I suggest it for anyone who has younger children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment