Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dolphin Encounter

The boys and I went to the beach this past weekend. We had a pretty good time, despite the pain I was in with my neck and shoulder. I have been promising my oldest son for years now that he could swim with the dolphins one of these years for his birthday. Well I'm happy to say that it finally happened. I think he was pretty happy about it too. It was a great experience for him and the dolphins were really cool! We went to Gulf World in Panama City Beach, Fl. Cory got to swim with a dolphin named Sandy. He held hands (flippers) with her, got a kiss from her, and then got an exciting pull around the pool by her. They are really amazing creatures. I hope we can go back one day and all of us can swim with the dolphins. I know the other boys would enjoy it a lot too. I am posting a couple of pictures for everyone to see.



The picture uploader is acting up right now and won't let me add any more pictures. I will try to add more later.






No comments:

Post a Comment